Dr. Naeem Ahmed Farooqi
Neurosurgeon & Spinal Surgeon
MRCSED & MRCSI (Surg in general) FRCSED (Neuro surg) UKCCT (Neurosurgery) Fellowship in pain, epilipsy surgery, functional & spasticity surgery (Liverpool, UK) Fellowship in complex spine surgery (Birmingham, UK)
- Honorary consultant neurosurgeon & spinal surgeon at Queen Elizabeth Hospital Burmingham, UK
- Ex consultant neuro surgeon & spinal surgeon at Queen Elizabeth Hospital Burmingham, UK
- Ex consultant neuro surgeon & spinal surgeon at Royal Stoke University Hospital stoke, UK.
- Ex consultant neuro surgeon & spinal surgeon at Al Ain Hospital UAE
- Surgical & non-surgical management of acute, chronic & neuropathic pain involving head/face/arm/hand/neck/ back/leg/post injury/pelvis etc.
- Surgical management of spinal problems including disc/narrowing/trauma/tumour/infections/congenital/chiari & syringomyelia,both open & minimally invasive methods
- Ultra sound & x ray-guided injection therapy both as inpatient & out patient
- Surgical management of brain diseases including head trauma/tumours/hydro cephalus, both open (VP Shunt) minimal access (Endoscopic)
- Neuropathic pain procedure including implantation & long term followup of spinal cord stimulators
- Central & peripheral nerve decompression procedure eg; Trigeminal Neuralgia, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome etc