For more than 16 years he has worked as General and Surgical Oncologist in many public and private hospitals in Aleppo, Syria. These include Hospital Prive Franco-Syrien, Syrian Hospital, Andalus Hospital, Dabbit Hospital, and Badrakhan Hospital.,
He was also Specialist Surgeon & Lecturer of Surgery Department at the Aleppo University Hospital Faculty of Medicine, Syria (2005-2008),
He also worked as a Surgical Oncologist under Sub-specialist Program (Fellowship) in the Ibn Rushd Center of Oncology, Aleppo, Syria (2007 – 2011).
Clinical Focus and Procedures:
Dr. Fadi, - as a Surgical Oncologist – is interested in types of oncological treatment (Early detecting cancer programs, especially breast cancer; Diagnosis and follow up programs for oncologic cases).
- Thyroid and neck surgery procedures including neck dissection procedures.
- Gynaecologic procedures (including radical hysterectomy for gene Cancers, abdominal and pelvic lymph node dissection).
- Abdominal and GI cancers (gastric, rectal, colonic, and liver surgery).
- Soft tissue tumours & melanoma.
- Oncology and plastic skin procedures (including plastic flaps and reconstructive surgeries, abdominoplasty)
- He has an immense experience in general surgery and is well versed with all basic and advanced general and laparoscopic surgeries. These include: viz. lap & open bariatric procedures, lap & open cholecystectomy, lap & open appendectomy, hernias procedures and anal procedures.